Find A Doctor
If you are looking for a family doctor in London or its surrounding district, you may take the following steps:
- If you have a family member with a family physician, ask that family physician if she or he can take you on as a patient
- Register with Health Care Connect. Those without a current family doctor or nurse practitioner can register with this program at 1-800-445-1822 or via their website.
- As a courtesy to our members, we maintain a list of new family doctors in the London area who have let us know that they may be accepting new patients. See right.
- You can search for family physicians on the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario website; you can even search for physicians who speak a particular language. Note that this website does not differentiate physicians accepting new patients from those who are not.
- If there are no family physicians listed at this time, you may call Health Care Connect 1-800-445-1822 for their assistance in helping you find a family physician.
If you have further questions, see our FAQ page for more information.